Thursday 13 February 2014

Lunch break Hauling

Having eaten my lunch super quick, I guess I was just really hungry, I had quite a fair amount of time left of my lunch break (1 hour to be exact)  I decided to take a wonder, a ramble if you will, to my delight I found a SpaceNK, amazing or dangerous you decide?!

I had racked up quite few points on my SpaceNK indulge card, therefore I used this as excuse to treat myself. I have recently purchased and am currently trialing the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation, I have to say I am not completely sold it yet. I love the finish just after application however after a few hours wear, it seems to have disappeared in certain areas, leaving me with an uneven and patchy base, however I cant work out whether this is my moisturiser that I am using in the mornings or it is the foundation it self, I am going to investigate, however while I persevering with my investigations I need a powder to even things outs during the day so I decided to get the Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation Power as I had heard such good things about it, I am having one of them moments where I want to take all of my make up of and start again. I repurchased one of my new favourite products the By Terry Touch Expert Advanced, as I have already run out after having it for 2 months, well the pump has stopped working and as much as I have tried I cant get any more out so I have assumed it was finished, you may think I am crazy for repurchasing this after having it such a short while, but I honestly love it, I have even posted a review read it here. I also got a tester of the Eve Lom Restore Mask, apparently it matches up to the Glam Glow Super Mud.. we shall see!

I do love a successful shopping lunch!




Until next time,
Jess
xx

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, finding I out I have a space nk so close is bad news for my bank card!

      Jess | The Prophecy of Loveliness x

      Delete
  2. I'd love to hear how the mask is, it'd be so nice to find a cheaper dupe to Glam Glow..Great post!

    blushandfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)
    Bea x
    Check it out here: Bea's Beauty Blog- Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bea! I cant wait to do the Liebster Post! xx

      Delete