Tuesday 6 March 2012

FOTD - Rushed Work Look

Hola Chicas

SO after a rushed morning of appointments, getting to work seemed like one big major rush! So with very little time to get on with my favourite part of the morning (doing my make up), I seemed to skimp on the eye make up and now I actually think I rather like my minimalist look. I think for 15 minutes I didn't do that bad! :) I used my MAC paint pot in bear studies alongs with bucked shadow from my naked palette in the crease accompanied with lashings of L'Oreal Telescopic mascara! :) I am keeping this 'look' in mind as it has been getting slightly warmer (I used that term "slightly warmer" very loosely, as I am writing this blog at it is pissing it down!) but if you want a fresh faced look and using a slight hint of colour I think that this look is rather okay!


So excuse the cheesy picture a quick snap at work! but let me know what you think of the minimalist-ness of the look :)

FACE -

Primer - Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer
Foundation - Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation in Medium Ivory
Concealer - MAC Select cover up in NW20
Setting Powder - MAC MSF Natural in Medium

Bronzer - Chanel Bronze Universal
Blush - NARS Madly
Highlighter - Laura Mercier Rose Bronze

EYES -

MAC Paint Pot in Bear Studies
NAKED Palette (Buck and Virgin)
MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy

and L'Oreal Telescopic Falsies Mascara

LIPS -

Estee Lauder Long Wear Lipstick in Blush

Until Next Time..

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment