Monday 5 March 2012

Starting my Blog... With a TAG!

Hey Chickies.
Well after much umming and arring wether to start a blog I finally after month and months I have caved, I brewed myself a lovely cuppa tea grabbed a packet of Borbon Biscuits and now I am venturing out and starting my very own beauty blog and what better way to get to know me and decide wether my blog is worth a read with a cuppa tea and some Borbons than to let you know what sort products I like using at the moment, and also I though it would be really fun to do this post for my pleasure and hopefully yours. So without further a do...

What I am using at the moment!!


Shampoo: Herbal Essences - Beautiful Ends Shampoo for Damaged Hair.

What I want to try: Liz Earle Shine Boosting Shampoo (Your thoughts?)

Conditioner: Herbal Essences - Beautiful Ends Conditioner of Damaged Hair.

What I want to try: Liz Earle Shine Boosting Conditioner

Styling products: I use a fair few styling products so here goes..
- Label M Protein Spray
- Bead Head - After Party smoothing cream
- Bed Head - Head Rush Shine Spray
- Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Hair Mask
- James Brown Fabulous Photo Intensive Treatment
Obviously I do not use all of these in one go, but I do use these when I really fancy a pamper ( which is very often ) I have re-purchased and re-purchased the two bed head products for so many years now I have lost count I LOVE THEM, I am yet to form an opinion on the Label M Protein Spray

Shower Gel/Body Wash: Clean on Me Soap and Glory Wash or Body Shop Strawberry Exfoliating Body wash

Body moisturizer: Soap and Glory - The Rightous Butter or Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter.

Deodorant: Soft and Gentle Aromatherapy Antiperspirant

Fake Tan: None. If I am out Superdrug Soltan Tan Moose

Cleanser: Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser (Cleanse and Polish)

Toner: Liz Earle Skin Boost Tonic

Exfoliator: I just use my Cleanse and Polish

Primer: Laura Mercier Primer - Oil Free Version

Foundation brush: I Love my E.L.F flat top Powder brush is a complete staple!!

Concealer: MAC Select cover up in NC20 or Collection 2000 Lasting perfection

Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium

Blush: I swap and change but my usual.. in blush not down the pub :) is MAC Melba or Nars Madly Blush

Bronzer: Chanel - Soleil Tan De Chanel

Highlighter: Benefit High Beam or Laura Mercier Rose Brozer

Eyeshadow base: Urban Decay Primer Potion or MAC Paint Pots

Eyeshadows: II use different but I really like MAC Satin Taupe or my NAKED Palette

Eyeliner: I have a few but my favourite that I reach for most in MAC eyeliner in Teddy

Curler: I dont use one .. Que Gasps!

Mascara:L'Oreal Telescopic

Lipstick: I am loving the Estee Lauder Long wear lipstick in Blush its definitely my go to Lippy!

Lipgloss: Chanel Aqua Lumiere gloss in Freeze (No. 66)

Nail Colour: At the moment I am Shellac - ing it up! with French Polish Gels

So at the moment this is what I am wearing and Loving! :) I hope this give you an inside look into what sort of beauty addict I am !

Until Next Time..

Love Love Love. Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment