Wednesday 21 March 2012

RAVE REVIEW ANYONE?

Hello Chickies :)

SO I have a RAVVVEEE review for you, in the mean of MAC coffee eye pencil. I must say I love this eye liner very much, like how much everyone love chocolate but its coffee haha (see what I did there?) This may be the best eye liner ever in my amateur opinion!
I have been looking for a really good black eyeliner but I then realised that really didnt suit me. I have quite small almond shaped eyes and fairly hooded eyelids so anything that would make my eyes look smaller isn't really ideal! I then ventured to the MAC store in Brighton, on a trip with the BF he patiently waited while I kind of bombarded the MUA with questions; whilst is my state of questioning and quest to make my eyes look bigger I came across coffee eye pencil, and even though coffee doesn't necessarily make my eyes look bigger its does make them look bluer, and that I LOVE! It really defines the eyes without the harshness of a black eyeliner, for the girlies with the same small eye problem (well not always a problem)!



The dark brown in the pencil really contrasted my eyes (which are a dark shade of blue) with it being the opposite colour on the colour wheel. Other pros to this pencil is that its really soft therefore making it really easy to apply and give a great pay off, and will last a long time as it is very pigmented and dark. The only con is that is doesn't stay on the waterline (but not many liners do) and the colour does drop under the eyes after a while (I am talking 9hrs +).



Have you tried any MAC eye pencils? Do you want to try any?

Until next time..

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment