Monday 17 September 2012

Holiday Beauty Bites

Hey Sugar, So I haven't been around for AGES and AGES because I kinda lost my blogging mojo, however its back and hopefully will stay for a very long time! So lets get things kicked of with a whole load of holiday beauty bits! I am off on holiday to Tunisia with the boyf in about 3 weeks and if your anything like me a complete beauty weirdo and plan your make up that you are taking way to early then this post will be right up you street! I have been thinking a lot about what to take on holiday with me, I think it really depends on what kind holiday your going as to what make up looks you want to achieve. Earlier on in the year I went on a girls holiday to bulgaria and the make up I took was very 'clubby going out' sort of make up, such as a heavier coverage foundation for nights out and a wide range of eye make in most colours as I was appointed holiday make up artist! However for a relaxing holiday with the boyf I want very neutral and natural make up looking 'effortlessly' beautiful as you do. I will be taking most of make up in my hand luggage and I am looking to buy a new foundation at the airport. I am going to start with base. I am planning on buying the new YSL Toche Eclat foundation at the airport so thats self explanatory. So I will start with primer I am going to take my Clarins Beauty Flash balm I will post a review of the Clains Beauty Flash Balm after this post as I couldn't possibly say how much I want to in this post because it will go on for ever!
The concelars I am taking are Collection 2000 now known as Collection Lasting Perfection Concelar in 2 Medium for the pesky blemishes and under the eye as it is a superhero concelar I am also taking my YSL Touche Eclat because I just simply love it, I might even purchase another at the airport. So next up is my 3 blushes that I am taking and I know this seems quite excessive but I using this week away to try out the two blushes that I have neglected and one I use everyday and just love. All three are from mac and without further a do the first is; Mac Mebla a gorgeous matt coral colour great for a neutral look and there is no shimmer so its very natural.
Next up is Mac Well Dressed. I love this blusher for an everyday 'awake' look I use this almost everyday for work because it just gives a slight flush to the cheeks with a hint of girly pinky/purple sparkle, I though this would be great if we were going on a day excursion or sightseeing.
and last and maybe least as I very shamefully never tried this blush despite having it a fair few months and it is in the shape of Mac Dolly mix it is a very deep bright pink with a good amount of shimmer I am taking this purely to try it out and hopefully fall head of heels for it. The bronzer I am taking is my Nars Laguna almost matt Bronzer very self explanatory. For eyes I am simply taking my Naked 2 palette as it has every cool toned neutral you could possibly want and thats all the powder eyeshadows I am taking, however I am taking my HOLY GRAIL benefit creaseless cream shadow in RSVP a gorgeous champagne pearl colour as a eyeshadow base. Along with that I am taking my Mac eyeliner in Teddy a golden light brown colour and Coffee a matt dark brown to complement the shadows. I am also taking my Dior show eye shadow primer and Maxfactor Falsies Mascara.
For lips I am not taking lipsticks as I am trifled of them melting, so I am taking my Clarins Natural lip perfecter in 02 Peach for every day and if I fancy some colour my Maybeline Lip Stain in Red, oh and obviously some SPF lip balm. So after my huge ramble on, there you have it my complete holiday natural beautifying kits! Until next time.. Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment