Tuesday 25 September 2012

Date Night Red Lip!

Hello Sugars! So no blog is complete without a Red Lipstick Post. A beauty girls must have! So for many, many years I have been on the search for the perfect red lipstick. I believe every girl should own the perfect red lip to compliment her skin tone, because I dont know about everyone else, but I could be wearing the most plain white t-shirt and jeans with bed hair, but I soon as I slap on a red lip I feel like I could concur the world or just have a really good day at least! So I have been through a lot of shades of red, orange reds, plum reds, blue toned reds from all different brands. The closest I have got to my perfect red was MAC So Chad lip stick its an orange red and a matt finish even though it last for ages and is a lovely colour and such a wicked statement lip and does make me feel very Rita Ora its still not the classic red that I wanted. You know that red that when you wear it you feel very Marilyn Monroe, very classic and so put together. My search came to a halt whilst at the Airport going to Cuba last year I was shopping around and the thought come to me, where is more classic and beautiful than Chanel (I challenge you find anywhere else)? So I went over to the counter and said what is your most classic red? So she pulls out a fuchsia pink?? I obviously carried on on my own. I came across the Rouge Allure Lipstick in Number 67 Excessive its a blue toned red (makes your teeth look whiter - PLUS!!). It is the most gorgeous velvet finish lipstick and is just so (heres that word again) CLASSIC! It literally makes me feel a million dollars! It isnt the most long wearing lipstick but it lasts long enough and for the colour you dont mind. It is very pigmented not sheer at all and its very moisturising. Just a an overall superhero lipstick, when I am out on nights out I get compliments on it and I wore it my friends wedding and I also got soo many compliments, and don't even get me started on the chic packaging it just screams quality, it feels so luxurious. They only down side is that it is expensive its £24 I will be using it sparingly. So without further a do here it is Chanel Rouge Allure - Excessive
Look at that packaging its not just the colour its the whole thing I am marilyn when I wear it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment