Monday 17 September 2012

Everyday Face Kit

Hello Chicks! Well I am on a blogging streak today I have another post for you. I was rustling around in my bag thinking I need concealer as I had just caught a glimpse of myself in the office microwave with a big pesky blemish. It got me thinking if I carry around this huge make up bag with me everyday I wonder what everyone else deems acceptable to carry around? If I am wondering what other people carry around why don't I let everyone else know what I have in my make up bag? So here we go.. Well grab a cup of tea first because theres a lot of bits and bobs in my make up bag! Let start with the actual bag itself I have the TRAILING FLORAL COSMETIC BAG by Cath Kidston well if its not that one its pretty close, I think mine might be the older shape. There is one downside to this make up bag and it is that it is white inside and it get very dirty with all the make up inside. Soo lets get down to the nity grity and start with face make up. I dont carry around my foundation because lets face it I am not going to be re applying foundation during the day because well I am just to lazy to do so! I do however carry around bronzer blusher and highlight to fake that 'immaculate face'. The bronzer I carry around with me is the Bobbi Brown Matt Bronzer in Natural Light (£27) I love this bronzer because it is completely matt and is great for conturing and giving you that I have cheek bones like Angelina Jolie feeling! I also carry one blusher and that I have mentioned in a previous post because I just adore it, and that is MAC Blusher in Well Dressed £17.50 This Blusher is so subtle and pretty and gives you a gorgeous flush and awake look to the cheeks. To complete my look I have the SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL Sheer Illuminating Fluid £31 and this is my go to highlighter/illuminator and it is just the final step to my Angelina Jolie Cheeks!
Next up is Eyes I have 5 eye products in my little kit (well two brow products and 1 illuminator and 1 eye liner and a mascara). I will start with my mascara I am currently putting Maxfactor Eye Brightening Mascara for Blue Eyes £6.99 through its paces and I am pleased to say it is at the moment coming out top, I am loving this mascara its a black/blue toned mascara and I am not sure if its the placebo effect but I really do think my eye look brighter, I will keep you posted! To compliment my newly bright eyes is my MAC Coffee Eyeliner £13.50 its just a staple in my everyday make up, its not as harsh as black but just as intense and brilliant for blue eyes (you know the opposite colour to blue on the colour wheel and all that Jazz), I have a more indepth review in another blog post. On to Brows, and I carry around my MUA Clear Mascara £1 to keep my outrageous brows in place and keep the colour I get from my Gosh Brow Pen in 001 Dark Brown £6.49 vivid. The last but most definitely not least, is my YSL Touche Elcat £24 to brighten my undereyes up when I look like I have been up for 48 hours and after a million and one cups teas, its cult beauty product so its got to be good its been around 20 years!
So there you have it I would say in a nutshell but well its was a long one, so I hope you enjoyed your insight into my make up bag. What are your beauty bag essentials? Until next time.. Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment