Monday 12 November 2012

Au Natural Nail

Hello Chickies! So over the past couple of weeks I have had an array of work event/do's to go to and all have been reasonably formal and I have chosen all different kinds of dresses to wear which wasn't a problem as I am a planner and had my outfits planned months in advanced the problem was my nails! All the events have been fairly close together and I wouldn't have had the chance to do my usual nail routine of cuticles, buffing, filing and what not, therefore I have had to find a neutral nail polish and stick with it for a few days. As I searched through my little white basket of nails polishes I had very colour you could imagine, highlighter orange, lime green (do not know what I was thinking) and even some weird blacky gold. Finally I came across my old Nails Inc stash and I found an old favourite which I forgot about 'Nails Inc. - Elizabeth Street' then all the memories come flooding back to me, about when I used to work on the make up counters and my counter used to work for was next to the Nails Inc counter, I used to love Nails Inc although they are fairly pricey at £11 each however the forgotten nails polished at the bottom of the basket reignited that love. I love Nails Inc simply because of the names of the polishes, each polish is named after a famous place in London or landmark e.g. Thames, Camden or Black Taxi. I am in love with London and I feel very sentimental when using these polishes. Maybe thats weird but I cant help it I'M A LONDONER! So back to my story of finding a lovely neutral for the work events and I found that in Nails Inc - Elizabeth street. Its looks very baby pink in the bottle but goes on the nails very 'my own nails but better' colour. It gives the nails a very natural looking shine and a healthy look, on its own or with a french manicure white tip. I felt a very sophisticated wearing the polish holding a topped up glass of champers and chatting work chat. If your looking for a nail polish to make your nails looked polished and effortless then this is definitely one for you. Whats your favourite natural polish? Until Next Time, Jess xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment