Monday 12 November 2012

Tousled/Wavy Hair?

Hello Lovelies, So lets get on to the subject of hair in particular my hair, its very fine but theres a lot of it so its heavy, basically very straight and extremely flat to the point where obsessive back combing doesn't even help as I end up looking like a crazy woman, its so heavy it doesn't hold a curl at all. So without any help my hair just looks boring it give you a bit of an insight, if you watch the middle think of the girl in that is the the show 'The Middle' and thats exactly how my hair look without any 'poofing'(see picture below of the girl thats in the show 'The Middle')
Therefore I have been on a quest to find some hair products to give me that volume and lift that I desperately need. I have a wish list of products that I still want to try, however I think I may have found a product that could help my awful flat situation. I bought this product a few weeks ago and completely forgot about it. So one day I woke up late and was panicking about coming into work with horrible hair as I didn't have time to back comb or put up (neatly or at least nice looking). As I was sitting in front of my mirror, to the side I have a basket and there it was staring at me, Toni and Guy Sea Salt Spray which I picked up in boots on a 3 for 2 and looks like this..
I thought well I might as well give it a go as my hair couldn't get any worse than it already looking (bad bed head). To my surprise it made my hair tousled and wavy beachy/messy looking and just swishy if you catch my drift? The waves have stayed in all day and it wasn't very expensive, I am going to give it another go and will update you and keep you posted on the waves! However it has kept my hair smelling lovely the whole day and also has helped me gain a fair few compliments and what girl doesn't love a compliment? So far so good, but my dream end result would be; Blake Lively Waves..
Achieving this would take a lot more than just some Toni and Guy Sea Salt Spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment