Thursday 21 February 2013

In need of Summer



Hey Chickies. 

I have been rather absent this week, it is all down to settling in to a new job and all that jazz, as I was sitting  looking out the window of my new offices, (we have huge windows here) the sun was beaming in, all I could think about was summer!
I have set myself the task of creating a beauty tag to get me excited for summer even more than I am now. Without further a do.. LETS GET EXCITED FOR SUMMER! (so excited I had to use capitals!)


1. Whats is your favorite make-up product for the summer time?

My fave make up product for the summer has to be Benefit high-beam, for one reason and one reason only it looks amazing with a tan. High-Beam is my favorite highlighter anyways and looks gorgeous any time of the year but especially in the summer time with that beautiful summer glow. In the summer when I am slightly more tanned I like just putting concealer on, with a slight dusting of translucent powder to set the concealer, just mascara and a slathering of high-beam, it really accentuates the tan that I would have been waiting for all through this cold and dreary winter!
Tumblr_lm6c1z0cd61qktsh9o1_500_large
weheartit.com
2. What is your favorite product for you hair during the summer? 

My favorite hair product for the summer is the Tony and Guy Sea Salt Spray, I have done a full review on this right here on The Prophecy of Loveliness check it out if you are interested. It is like the Bumble and Bumble sea salt spray but a fraction of the price!
In the summer I seem to think I am some sort of surfer chick, constantly sporting the tousled waves look, this product just helps me along creating lovely bouncy beach waves with a reasonable hold for the day during my crazy surfer chick months. It must be all the sun going to my head, but I very much enjoy embracing my inner surfer chick. 

3. What Summer 2013 beauty collection are you most looking forward to getting your hands on? 

I always look forward to the Chanel Summer Collection it is always so bronzed, beautiful and luxurious. I love purchasing something from the collection at the airport when I go on my summer holiday, that's when my holiday starts for me!
This summer 2013 collection looks amazing, I cant wait to get my hands on the new Glossimer lipgloss in the shade Zephyr and the new Stylo Eye-shadows! 

4. What is your Summer must have accessory? 

I literally live in my Topshop rose gold aviators in the summer time, I love rose gold and I love aviators it is a match made is heaven for me. 

Me and The Boy last summer

5. What is your summer fashion staple? 

As you can see ever so slightly in the picture above, I am wearing a sleeveless denim jacket this is definitely my fashion staple in the summer time, it has been going for around two summers now with many more  to come as well, I am planning on wearing them more than ever this summer even into October when I jet off to Florida on my 21st birthday present from The Boy!
 I am such a girly girl I love nothing more than little summer dresses, or pretty maxi dresses and the sleeveless denim jacket goes perfectly, tying almost every outfit together with no effort needed. Got to love effortless fashion! 

6. Where is your favorite summer time place? 

I am in love with Brighton, especially in the summer time. Brighton just tips the rest of the lovely British sea sides because of the famous Brighton Lanes and the sea front bars. The cute long, winding, shopping lanes are amazing just to walk around in the Summer time. The cobbled lanes are filled with little gems where I always grab my self an ice cream whilst I roam around the many little boutique shops.
I always love to stop by the MAC pro store in Brighton as it is my favorite MAC shop, the make up artists working there are absolutely lovely compared to some mac shops here in London town! 
The night life in Brighton particularly special with the bars right on the sea front, there is nothing I enjoy more than sipping on Pimms and lemonade on the sea front with the best summer tunes blaring out, with my Rose gold aviators on and my little denim jacket! 

Brighton-39_large

This has got me even more excited for summer. I just want to scream SUMMER HURRY UP! 
I tag you all to do this tag, I would love to know all about your summers!

Tumblr_mid0o3qeo41s30a57o1_500_large

Until Next Time,
Jess 
xx










2 comments:

  1. You have got me so excited for summer now!! Just found your blog, it's awesome :)

    whatmollyloves.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know it is like never ending winter in England! :( Summer can't come soon enough.

      Thanks just had a read of your blog love it! I Subbed! :) xx

      Delete