Monday 16 December 2013

Kate Spade - New York, Concrete jungle where dreams are made of..

Hello Chickies,

I have a new love in my life - no the boy hasn't chucked me!
I have fallen head over heels for Kate Spade. Whilst I was in Florida the boy and I did a spot of shopping.
 I decided way before my holiday that I was going to treat myself to a new designer bag out there, I knew there was a Michael Kors outlet in Orlando, now I will admit that I haven't looked into Michael Kors so I didn't know what to expect, but from what I heard I wasn't excited like a kid on Christmas morning. I know a lot of people love Michael Kors so I was looking forward to seeing what all the hype was about - however as soon as I walked past Kate Spade I knew Michael Kors was a distant memory.

I have heard a few of my favourite youtubers/bloggers talking about Kate Spade, I have been admiring the collections from afar (across the pond). When I came across the Kate Spade store in the Premium Outlets in Orlando, I was in such a state of excitement I was almost inconsolable, to further my excitement there was 70 - that's right 70% off! Understandably I couldn't just buy one bag I had to buy two along with the matching bus pass holder..

Since being back I have had a sort of love affair with my bags, they are my most prized possessions, and my Kate Spades take the crown!

I have recently found out that Kate Spade can now be found in Selfridges in London, 5 minutes from where I work *cue excitement*!
I have picked out a few of my favorite items to share with you, sharing the Kate Spade love tell me what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment