Thursday 16 January 2014

What have you done today to make you feel proud...

Hello Chickies,

Have you ever had one of them days where are you boiling over with anger, or shaking in rage, or over flowing with tears? I am having one today, so I thought what better way to feel better than to write out how I cheer myself up and stay positive!



First things first - Think happy thoughts.. 
Sounds simple but it can be one of the most difficult things to do when you are having a 'bad' day, I often get stuck in the dulldrums. To pull myself out of my mood I think of a time when I was most happy and I smile, making me feel much better! 

Secondly - MUSIC.. 
My most favourite thing to do to get me out of the dulldrums is to listen to my 'Feel Good' music, yes I have an entire playlist dedicated to feeling good! It is AMAZING! If you're like me you will love a bit of Stevie Wonder and old school RnB - ohhh yhhh I love a good dance, no matter how much of a bad mood I am in when I am listening to my music I always seem to do a little dance, and just doing my little dance makes me laugh (mainly because I look stupid) = instantly cheered up. 

Thirdly - Compliments.. 
Giving someone a compliment and getting a thank you and smile back. Makes me feel good, simple! 

and last but not least.. 
Do something you have been wanting to do but haven't got round to doing it yet. It can be from changing your hair colour to posting a letter, it always makes me feel better, I feel I have accomplished something, and it makes me feel proud, as the title suggests. 

I hope if your in a bad mood this post makes your day that little bit better. 

Until next time, 
Jess 
xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I don't know if you know the show 'Miranda' but that title made me laugh! Anyways great post. I try my hardest to stay as positive and happy as I can but sometimes it's just not possible! Would you like to follow each other? If you like my blog at least!
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)

      I love Miranda it is hilarious! Thanks for the comment, the feel good playlist is definitely on today! Haha.

      I have just checked out your blog, its really good, found my read for today. I have followed you xxx

      Jess

      Delete