Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Blogger made me buy it tag.

This tag is everywhere I read - It would be rude not to do it.
I have been reading blogs and watching youtube for about 5 years now, its my favourite thing to do, get cosy and read blogs. 
I came across this blog when reading the original over on Daniellas blog Famous In Japan - read it here, I loved it so I am doing it, got to share the love somehow!


Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?

This one is quite easy for me, as I find myself reading these blogs on a daily basis. I really enjoy grabbing a cuppa and reading Viviannadoesmakeup – my bank balance has definitely taken a knock from a fair few of her posts, she has excellent taste, and her skincare videos and posts have inspired my new skincare routine. I also love to read Fleur De Force who I have been watching on youtube and reading her blog from the very beginning, everything she likes I know will be good, she has never steered me wrong with her reviews! I am heavily influenced by pictures (I know I shouldn’t judge a book by its cover – but when it comes with a good review it’s allowed) and Em from The Accessory has the most amazing pictures and I can be persuaded buy products from her pictures alone!  

Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?

This definitely depends on the product, if it is a colour product such as lipstick or nail polish and I like the colour I will go out and buy it, however if it is foundation, skin care and things that could irritate my skin, I will look into it a lot more. On the whole I do look into products but sometimes I do buy things in excitement.

What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?


My aromatherapy associates bath oils, I adore them! Again these are all under Viviannadoesmakeup‘s recommendation.

What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?

I really didn't like the Revlon Lip Butters, I bought two and really disliked them both - controversial I know.  

Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs.
I have just purchased a whole new skin care routine – I know it is a lot, but my skin is having a the biggest hissy fit it has ever had. So with that said I have ordered, The Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm, GLAMGLOW Super Mud Mask, La Roche Posay Serozinc and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, and last but hopefully not least Embryolisse Lait-Creme-Concentre.... goodbye paycheck!

Have you ever given into blogger hype? If so, which hype?

The Naked palette, I have both and dying to get my hands on the third, I am trying to wait until my birthday in a couple of months to get the Naked 3, so far I have pondering getting it every day.

Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?

The Clarisonic – simply because I am scared to use it, I am having a tough time with all the breakouts on my face at the moment; it seems my skin is very sensitive; I am worried this will irritate my skin all the more.

Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?

I am an impulsive person, I will go into a shop and buy things on a whim, so I have acquired most of my products that way, so no not all of my purchases are based on blogger reviews, some are though. 

Have you completed this tag? 

It's a good'un! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment