Sunday 19 October 2014

Hello my name is Jess and I am a Lushaholic

I have a happy place, a place where I can gather my thoughts, relax and just be. Lush.

I feel like my whole blog is about pampering and baths, well I am a self confessed pamper prude, and today is no different. I am going to let you in on a little (not so) secret, I have a Lush obsession especially when the Halloween and Christmas collections come out. During the autumn and winter months I look forward to staying home watching X Factor and having a pamper after a lovely long Lush bath on a Sunday or Saturday night, I know I am wild!  

I have a Lush store on the way home from work, this means one thing, my poor, poor bank card. So one day after work, I ventured into the Lush shop in search of the Halloween collection - I will be getting the Christmas collection, I just thought it was a bit excessive to get it all in one go. I was very happy to see that it was all in stock, I was worried as I know the collection was selling out quickly and the Lush store that I always visit is very small with limited stock. I think it is safe to say they had everything that I wanted and more

I have a few favourites that I want to share with you from the Halloween collection so I am going to do a mini series of Lush reviews from the Lush Halloween and Christmas 2014 collection. I know what you're thinking even more pampering posts, I just can't get enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment