Sunday 19 October 2014

Shoot for the Stars - Lush Autumn/Winter Collection 2014

This was the first bath ballistic I tried from the Autumn/Winter collection.

If you're like me you save the best until last, like saving the crispiest roast potato from your sunday roast dinner until last or saving the orange smarties until last. Well I did this with my Halloween bath ballistics, I chose Shoot for the Stars to use first, the one I had the least expectations from, and it proved me wrong, it has been my favourite so far.


 
Shoot for the Stars bath ballistic turned my bath into the night sky. When I dropped it in there wasn't much going on but there was a lot of fragrance. Lush makes sure that when something comes out in the Halloween and Christmas collections there is something in the permanent line that has similar fragrance so we don't miss them too much when they disappear for the rest of the year. Shoot for the Stars is no different it has a very similar fragrance to 'Honey I washed the kids' soap, a lush staple!
My bathroom was immediately filled with a sweet honey-toffee scent.

After a while though it wasn't just the scent that filled in the room, the bath was filled with blue water that looked like the early evening sky turning into the pitch black night sky. There was also bursts of red and yellow fizz, inter twined with silver glitter that looked like the sparkling stars above. It took a good ten minutes to fully disperse into the full wonderful spectacle it is.

 
I am really hoping that Lush makes Shot for the Stars a permanent, or create ones very similar for the permanent line. There is something magical about the way this ballistic turns into the night sky, its so relaxing and perfect for a chilled evening after a particularly stressful day.

 
Stay Lovely x


No comments:

Post a Comment