Tuesday 21 October 2014

Northern Lights - Lush Autumn/Winter 2014

My second experience with the Lush Halloween goodies was with the Northern Lights bath ballistic. This one I was expecting great things from. Retailing at £3.50 Northern Lights is something new to Lush, it is themed around Bonfire/Fireworks night along with the Sparkler ballistic (I am saving this one for Fireworks evening its self).


While looking spectacular, like it is going to give you one hell of a show, the immediate fragrance of Ylang Ylang Oil and Jasmine absolute is very relaxing, a winner if you're looking for something to send you to sleep. Even though it is not my favourite smell, I am more of a sweet smells person the traditional smell of Lush, Northern Lights did smell lovely, perfect for anyone who loves a floral fragrance.
However Northern Lights did put on a bloody good show in my bath, its a slow one just like Shoot for the Stars. The only way I can describe this ballistic is like watching a 70's firework display. It starts off spinning whirling round in a deep purple and lilac display, going on to release bright blues and neon greens. Although it has relaxing smell it's show is a far out colourful spectacle.



Stay Lovely x

2 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous!

    rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk
    rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/floral-faced-watches.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I love the lush Halloween/Christmas collection :) x

      Delete