Tuesday 15 January 2013

At your convenience.

Hey Chickies, 

Recently I have been staying over at the Boys house quite a lot and being me its very hard to travel light, even though he only lives ten minutes away, it would make my tube journeys a lot easier for me if I was to pack for convenience. It is make up in particular I find it very hard not to take choice upon choice of eyeshadows, blush and foundations. However all my packing woes might be a thing of the past because of this perfect little beauty.

For Christmas my parents got me the very sought after Laura Mercier Colour-to-go Portable Palette for Cheeks, Eyes and Lips in Warm Neutrals. As the name suggests it has all the colour needs I could possibly want for an everyday look.
It consists of three eyeshadows, one tightline cake eyeliner, lip gloss, blusher and bronzer, with all this packed in there I was is expecting it to be huge but its tiny perfect make up bag size!





The products within the little kit are a mixture of love and hate for me. I love the lip gloss it is one of my favourite lip glosses ever it smells divine, just like Vanilla. I also love the blush it glides on the cheek giving a effortless pop of colour, I will definitely look into more Laura Mercier Second Skin cheek Colours. The Ballerina Pink eyeshadow is a very standard pink highlight colour, with a very good pigment payoff its a nice wearable colour, the Rosy Taupe colour on the other hand is gorgeous, at first glance it looks like the gold/brown colours that are around at the moment but it has hints of warm oranges and browns with a very subtle shimmer its very unique! 
That leaves the Cocoa Brown Eye Shadow, The Ground Espresso Cake Eyeliner and The Soft Bronze Bronzer, all of these I am not crazy about, they are good but I wouldn't purchase them on their own, but they do the job. 


This little gem has made my mornings at the boys so much easier and lighter! 
If you can still get your hands on it I'd definitely check it out. 

Until Next Time
Jess 
xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment