Monday 21 January 2013

My Obsessions and my favourite look!

Hey Chickies!

I have two slight obsessions in the form of two lovely ladies, Lisa Eldridge and Cheryl Cole, so when they joined forces it was like seeing father christmas, with huge MAC and Chanel bags filled with make up and chocolate with my name on, yes that exciting. When Lisa Eldridge's then new video of the look she created on Cheryl Cole for the cover of Elle magazine popped up in my subscription box on YouTube I immediately grabbed a pen and paper and began watching, scribbling down the products she used and the tips and tricks on how to create this coveted look. The Cheryl Cole Elle cover is now my background on my work computer and my phone, told you slight obsession! I urge to you to go and watch it, it may just change your life.. just maybe. Watch it HERE!


Lisa Eldridge


The Finished look

I have watched this video just as many times as I have watched my favourite film, Lisa's video is now firmly in my YouTube favourites category. After watching this video meticulously I decided one day to re create the look that Lisa created on Cheryl Cole, I hope I did it justice. The look was based around very cool edgy styling, Lisa created a very lived in smokey eye with very contoured cheeks with a nude lip, Lisa finished the look off by adding MAC mixed medium to create a glossy finish to the eye it looked amazing, however I skipped this step because I have really hooded eyes and didn't want my eye make up to crease as I was getting ready for a night out. I will definitely be recreating this look for my 21st Birthday coming up, it's my favourite look, and when do you want to feel your best on your Birthday of course!




I just had to share this look with you, it would be rude not to!

Go and watch Lisa's Tutorial on here YouTube channel and see if you can recreate the look, I'd love to see everyones looks! 

Until Next Time,
Jess 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment