Tuesday 15 January 2013

MUA Love Heart Lip Balm : Sweet Kiss

Hey Chickies! 

My Lip of the moment is MUA (Make Up Academy) LoveHeart Lip Balm in Sweet Kiss, not only does it look absolutely adorable, with a the perfect nude pink gloss finish along with the good qualities of a moisturising lip balm it smells beautiful to. This little gem is only £2, yep thats right I said it £2!

I was in work one day, all I could think about was how dry my lips felt, for the life of me I  could not concentrate one bit, so at lunch I dashed out with the girls to a Superdrug near my work, on the hunt for a good lip balm. When I get there I went straight to the Vaselines, Carmexs and those brands that are famous for their lip balms but to be honest I tried them, although they are very good I am just bored of them, I have a million and one in my collection at home. That was when my friend called me over to the MUA stand to show me some eyeshadows she liked, that was when I spotted the Love Heart Lip Balms and I remember seeing and hearing all the hype around these, I just had to get one and I have not looked back since I love it.

I chose the colour Sweet Kiss and its a perfect everyday, slather it on colour and it works as a perfect lip balm to, a little side note I love getting it out of my bag to put it on because it is just soo damn cute.

Can't get enough Sweet Kiss!



Until Next Time,
Jess
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment