Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas Party Kit!



'Tis the season to drink, dance and be merry.. It's Christmas Party Season.
 
 
(weheartit.com)
 
Most of us have Christmas parties or Christmas Nights Out to go to and you always want to look you best to make sure you end the year looking absolutely fabulous, therefore I have devised a guide on what things you need to make yourself look gorgeous on that festive night, because when you look good, you feel good.
 
1. The Sparkley Dress
 
I always love buying a new dresses with a bit of sparkle on, because for me Christmas is the time for sparkle and I always save the sparkle for Christmas time. I know that dancing around in a gorgeous dress thats sparkling under the dsico I am having a reall good time!
2. The Festive Make Up
 
Again I always save a make up look for the Christmas season. I am ashamed to say that I get overly excited about sitting down laying all my make options out on the floor in my room and choosing what to pack in my make up bag for my christmas party, to take to work with me ready for the night out (all the girls in work get ready after work in the studio :) ). I always end up, without fail with a make up bag full of gold eyeshadows and red lipsticks and lots of eye lashes! Gold Sparkley eyes and full red lips is my staple Christmas look, if only I could add a bit of green in there some where my christmas look would be complete.
p.s. Festive nail polish is a must, golds, reds or jade greens to get the Christmas look down to every little detail!
 


3. Christmas Songs
 
Getting ready listening to Christmas songs, start as you mean to go on. Listening to Christmas Songs (mainly Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas) just gets me all ready for the festivities ahead as well as putting me in the best mood as Christmas is my favorite time of year! This one is simple just get Christmassy, it is only once a year after all!
 
4. Flat Shoes
 
If your like me and your party outfit is never fully complete without a pair of heels or wedges, however by the end of the night I can not wait to get them off just as fast as I put them on because my feet feel like they are going fall off! I always carry a pair of flat ballet pumps in my clutch (its always big enough). These really are the saviours of the evening and round my evening off in comfort.
 
5. Friends
 
Last but certainly not least, actually it is the most important.. The Girls! No Christmas night out is complete wihtout my girls. Dancing the night away to Chritsmas songs, sipping on a cocktails or white wine spritzers with my girls is my perfect night. I know that when I am with my friends I will not stop laughing, dancing and having a good time even if all else fails.
 
Whats in your Christmas Kit??
 
Until Next Time,
Jess
 
xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment