Friday 7 December 2012

New Brow Find

Heya you sparkly stars you,

One cold christmas eve.. Just kidding! 

One day after work I met a friend after work for drinks but before that she had to pop into Illamasqua to pick something up and wasn't going to complain, I'll take any excuse to go to the Illamasqua shop in Carnaby Street.
I was looking around at all the colours and getting ever so excited! One of the Make Up Artists Tanya came over and asked if I need help, oh did I need help, I was frantic with about one hundred things in my hands. I asked how she did her brows they looked very groomed, very perfect and ever so strong, I must admit I love a strong brow. She proceeded to do my brows, well what can I say.. I completely fell in love with my new brows yes they looked like completely new brows!

Now on to the product in question...

I have never used any other brow product except for Benefits Brows a go-go £26.50 I honestly thought I had found my holy grail product and never use anything else, but alas I hadn't because the Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder £14.50 just come in a trampled all over it with gorgeous high heeled shoes on and compared to the Benefit Brows a go-go its a complete bargain. The shade I use is Thunder and Tanya (the make up artist) said this is most common as it is a dark brown without it being to dark and it has not one hint of red in it which I love as most Brow products to. I consistency of the brow cake is like an powder eyeshadow and cream eyeshadow all into one, it's more creamy so its takes to the brows easier and has superhero staying power! All in all this product definitely gets a ten out of ten from me and its worth checking the Illamasqua slanted brow brush out as well!

The lovely Tanya in the Carnaby Street boutique showed me exactly how to use it and how to shape my brows to suit my face shape, if you can get down to an Illamasqua counter or store you should definitely go its so worth it just to check this product out.


No comments:

Post a Comment