Thursday 13 December 2012

Confessions of a Beauty Blogger!

Hello Sugar! 

I was looking at my blogger news feed and a tag popped up, and I just can't get enough of these tags! This time the Sunday Girl posted a little tag called the confessions of a Beauty Blogger. I was reading the tag for ages giggling to myself thinking I do exactly the same! 

- I don't wash my make up brushes any way near as much as I should. 

The worst thing I do is not clean my make up brushes enough. Gross I know but its true sometimes I just neglect them! I definitely think that not cleaning your make up brushes causes all sorts of problems, number 1 problem with dirty brushes is that all the bacteria festers in the bristles and obviously thats not good for your skin because your transferring the bacteria onto your skin and I don't know about every one else but it causes me MAJOR break outs. I need to invest in some Johnsons baby shampoo for deep clean and some MAC brush cleaner. 

weheartit.com


I like to bite my nail polish off.

I also have a habit of biting my nail polish off. Once I have chipped my nail polish thats it I has to all come off, and I hardly ever have nail polish to hand! Thats my reason for that bad habit. Maybe I should just get fake nails to stop me doing that because I am pretty sure it makes your nails weaker in the long run. I even manage to bite Shellac off when I get it! I don't know how to get over this, all honestly I probably wont. 

- I hoard! 

This one is simple I hoard a whole load of make up products. When I am in Boots or Superdrug or any department store I alway end up picking something up, I am always on the look out for new and exciting products. I am really trying to reduce my make up stash, its taking a while but I am getting there, as I am trying to build up a freelance make up kit as well, I just don't have enough room for it, and its not very good on my ban balance!!!! 





Thats all I can think of for now. Its been relatively short post, but I have enjoyed this post and its reminded me to get my bum in gear and go and buy some brush cleaner!  

Whats your Beauty Confessions? 

Until Next Time,
Jess 
xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment