Thursday 13 December 2012

Whats in my Handbag?

Hey Sugars,

I don't know about you but my hand bag is very unorganised and I go through phases of where it is extremely organised and has everything I could possibly need and other days where I am in a rush and it has like two things in. I haven't organised my bag for this post I am just going to pull out what is in there! I love reading these post and watching what is in my bag videos on youtube.com.

Lets get unpacking..

What is in my handbag?

I have a Louis Vuitton Alma bag it is very old and was my Nanas and I love it dearly, its my everyday bag and very battered and scratched but I love it anyways. It is small, I can't get a lot in there so this hopefully wont be a long post.


Lets get the boring stuff out of the way.. 

I always carry hand sanitizer as I work and commute into London and you never know whose hands have been touching the tube rails and where those hands have been, a simple solution a hand sanitizer. 



And the next most boring is.. Paracetamol 

Self Explanatory
(check out the value pack!)


I also carry my London necessities with me. I have my oyster card, and my headphones and my iPhone. Honestly these are essential, when your commuting and you don't have your head phones its like when you have a roast dinner and there is no roast potatoes it just ruins it, not having my head phones just ruins my journey! 


Next up is a Compact Mirror, I think every girl should carry one of these! You never know when your mascaras going to run, or when you have lipstick on your teeth. Its just makes my life that little bit easier from time to time! I have four, I know this may seem a bit excessive but I have received them all as gifts and three are from Accessorise, they are so pretty and feel very sophisticated and just lovely when I am on the train and I do my make up, I pull out this gorgeous mirror, its starts my day off in a pretty way. My favourite one is my Chanel Mirror that was my mums and she gave to me and its nice when you have something with sentimental value, its trivial but I love it. At the moment I have one of my Accessorise mirrors with me.  


Last my not least, in fact its the biggest thing in my bag, my Make up bag. I wont go into detail about what is in my make up bag because there is a previous post below on the contents of my make up bag.  Carrying my make up bag around with me has kept me from going home when there is fun to be had at after work cocktails or going to see the boy. Touching up your make up throughout your day and  sprucing up your make up after work just makes the day that little bit better and makes me feel like I am ready to go and take on London! 


Hope you have found that little insight into my day to day life interesting and some what helpful.

So whats in your bag? 

Until Next Time,
Jess 
xx 







No comments:

Post a Comment